THE POWER OF BRANDING
Did you know that your Brand is essentially what people say about you when you are not in the room? To firmly succeed in branding you must understand and meet the needs and wants of your customers and prospects. Branding is the strategic foundation of your tactical marketing communications plan, a plan that integrates your brand strategies with every point of consumer contact. But it’s not just about being chosen over your competition, good branding makes your customers see you as the sole provider of a solution to their problem or need.
Think of it like this. Branding is an expression of who you are, as a person, a product or a company. It’s about what you have to offer.
For example, if your Brand could speak it would say:
- I am ….
- I exist because …
- If you relate to who I am and why I exist you might like me, you can buy me, and you can tell others about me.
All successful Brands know how to:
- Clearly deliver a message and call to action
- Exude brand authenticity and credibility
- Create and nurture a personal connection with customers
- Motivate consumers to buy their products
- Develop user loyalty
A great brand provides customers with an instant “ah-ha”. It should require very little thought and contemplation.